The Syzmik Mens TTMC-W 4 in 1 Waterproof Jacket is a polyester jacket. Features brushed polar fleece vest lining, reversible vest. Orange/Navy.
The Syzmik Mens TTMC-W 4 in 1 Waterproof Jacket features:
100% 300D Oxford Polyester
LINING - Polyester mesh jacket lining - 70 gsm
VEST LINING - Brushed polar fleece - 340 gsm
XXS - 5XL, 7XL
- Waterproof and fully seam sealed
- Waterproof rating 20,000mm
- Breathability rating 5,000mm
- Reversible vest zips into jacket and can be worn separately or combined
- Vest with warm fleece lining
- Concealed hood with unique clear panels in hood to increase peripheral vision while wearing hood
- Storm flap with chin guard for comfort
- Two waist pocket with zipper on jacket
- Reversible vest with two waist pockets
- Mobile phone pocket
- Embroidery access on vest and jacket
Ultraviolet Protection Factor(URF) - a rating designed for fabric and clothing that specifically measures the level of Ultraviolet Radiation transmitted through a fabric onto the skin.
URF measures both UVA and UVB rays.
A garment designed for day and night using retroreflected light with high-visibility material encircling the upper torso. Complies with AS/NZ:
- 4602.1:2011 High-Visibility Safety Garment Construction Class D/N
- 1906.4:2010 High-Visibility and Retroreflected Materials Class R/F
- 4399 UV Protection 50+
Hard working people are the foundation of any successful enterprise and therefore the inspiration of SYZMIK Workwear.
Having witnessed tragedy rip the heart out of Christchurch, NZ, and how the nation’s neighbours rallied in support, pride in our country and our people inspired the name for a new release of industrial workwear for both Australia and New Zealand.
Please note **Price is for product only and excludes GST, freight and printing costs involved for branding. Please state when you quote how many colours your logo is and how many positions on the item you want branded.Click for downloadable fact sheet